Not-For-Profit AuditContact Us
Novak Birks, P.C. has been providing tax and audit services to wide variety of nonprofit organizations, including charities, foundations, churches, religious organizations, country clubs, professional and trade associations, and cultural institutions. We understand the issues the not-for-profits face, such as exemption from tax, public accountability, and the complexity of accounting rules and governmental regulations. Our not-for-profit audit team has decades of experience supporting not-for-profits of all sizes and types.
We provided a full scope of services for Not-for-Profit organizations that include:
- Audits, reviews and compilations, including:
- OMB Circular A-133 audits (single audits)
- SAS No. 117 compliance audits
- Preparation of government forms (e.g., Form 990, Form 990-PF, and Form 990-T)
- Outsourced accounting / bookkeeping and QuickBooks consulting
We are committed to adhering to the highest quality standards. We have a two senior partner designated and responsible for our Not-for-Profit services.